We bring the same care and consideration to sculpture conservation in New York, NY, that we do to paintings. We treat many types of sculpture restoration, including painted wood, stone, metal, plaster, and terracotta. We address conditions like cracks, surface dirt, and areas of loss. While each project is unique, some of our sculpture conservation treatments may include:
- Condition reports and photo documentation.
- Cleaning with particular attention to the preservation of original surfaces.
- Structural repairs using original materials where appropriate.
- Treatment to consolidate damage from pests, fire or water damage, or environment.
- Display bases and mounts when needed.